- £35000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client is a leading food business. An opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Production Planner to join the team based in Dorset.
This role will suit a proactive and motivated candidate who is keen to further their career within the food industry sector.
• Compile schedules and production plans based off customer orders, customer demand and forecasts
• Maintenance of accurate stock levels – carrying out daily inspections
• Liaise with the sales team by providing forecast sales demand
• Consistent communication with the planning, procurement and logistics team
• The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic & driven graduate who holds a degree within Supply Chain / Logistics / manufacturing – other relevant degrees will be considered
• Some level of experience as a Production/Supply Planner is preferred
• Driven and ambitious individual who wants to grow as a supply chain professional
• Have excellent communications skills – ability to liaise with all departments
Our client is a leading food business; they supply high street and catering butchers throughout UK with a comprehensive range of fresh & frozen meat products.
The role may be suitable if you have a background as an experienced Production Planner or Senior Production Planner.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below or contact Joe Heidari for more information on 01213622337.