- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- West Midlands
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
QA / Test Lead required to join my client, a specialist in customer engagement solutions. The QA or Quality Assurance Test lead will take full ownership for developing, implementing, maintaining and executing against a long term QA Strategy.
Strong experience of (in fact an advocate) of effective and thorough Automation, Performance and Scalability Testing.
You will drive and coach a rigorous QA ethic into the current environment.
Responsibilities include – (But are not limited to 🙂
Take full ownership of software quality and be accountable for every aspect of software quality. Develop, maintain and execute against a long term QA strategy
- Be an advocate of automation, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery and use experiences to coach the teams in these areas
- Automate testing across a large portfolio of new and legacy software components reusing existing test scripts where appropriate
- Work closely with the software engineering team, Product Management and Technical Operations as well as business users and Senior Management, as required
- Consult with Product Management & engineering to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements and performance requirements of overall system
The ideal candidate will have experience of working with an Agile software development process and the constraints that this can bring. You will be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and results.
A passion for effective software quality assurance, meticulous in your approach and single minded in your desire to deliver robust test and quality assurance processes.
Your expertise should include but not be limited to:
- Unit testing(Java, JScript
- UX Testing
- UI Testing
- Integration testing of APIs
- Performance and scalability testing
- Security Penetration Testing
- Automation testing
Broader experience would include:
- Experience with agile software development (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with continuous delivery and build pipelines
- Experience with security testing tools and techniques (such as OWASP)
- Experience with SaaS architectures
- Experience with automation software (e.g., Puppet, cfengine, Chef)
- Experience with cloud deployments (preferably in AWS)
- Experience mentoring and coaching team member as appropriate and necessary
This is a perfect role for a Lead or Senior Software Quality Assurance consultant, who is passionate about quality, with exacting and unwavering standards. Someone who is creative and focussed and would value the opportunity to develop a world class.
Would suit the following levels of consultant – Lead Quality Assurance Consultant, Lead QA Consultant, Senior QA Analyst, Lead QA Analyst, Senior Software Test Analyst, Lead Software Test Analyst,
Would suit the following locations: West Midlands, Solihull, Coventry, Warwickshire, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, Stratford, Leamington.