- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
As a result of expansion, a sub contract precision engineering company who manufacture machined components for the Aerospace industry seeks to recruit a Quality Engineer in Exeter.
Your role as a Quality Engineer will be based from their team in Exeter.
Duties day to day to include:
- Ensuring inspections are carried out on the shop floor
- Maintenance of quality approvals AS9100, ISO9001, ISO14001, SC21 and work towards CAA 21 part G approval
- Organise the inspection department ensuring that products are compliant and overseeing development/training of the inspection team.
- Ensure quality is manufactured in to the parts by machine operators and inspection is conducted on production machines
- Develop KPI’s with the quality team and production manager and supervisors
- Work with shop floor staff, section supervisors and senior managers to improve quality
- Produce data for management meetings
- Monitor and feedback to sub-contractors regarding quality and develop the need for them to accept responsibility and improve delivered quality
- Update customer performance data and co-ordinate input from the management team
- Publish on notice boards internal quality performance data
- Utilise quality performance tools to improve quality awareness and performance
The successful candidate will have experience in Quality Engineer role from within the Aerospace sector looking to grow their career within an expanding company.
You will have Knowledge of precision engineering and experience of quality approvals AS9100, ISO9001, ISO14001, SC21 and CAA 21 part G approval
An established small and successful sub-contract precision engineering business with 40 employees and a brand new factory in Exeter. They manufacture machined components predominately for the Aerospace Sector.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below or contact Adam Shaw on 0121 362 2336