Coburg Banks are currently recruiting for a Senior Quality Engineer to join a very successful and historic manufacturing business based in Wolverhampton.
Our client have been in business for over 100 years and due to recent changes in the business, a position has now become available for a Senior Quality Engineer who is focused, driven and ambitious.
This Senior Quality Engineer will ultimately be responsible for all aspects of quality including the management and planning of the QMS. The company mailnly supply components to the Aerospace industry but also to the mining, automotive, petro-chemical and security industries.
- Update and control the Quality Management Systems
- Complete FAIR reports
- Undertake PPAP documentation
- Complete audits both with customers and health & safety
- Checking quality of materials including steel
- Implement new strategies to drive the business forward
- Experience working in the forgings industry or in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with internal and external Customers and quality issues
- PC Literate
- Theory and Practical knowledge of Quality Management Systems and Product quality awareness
- Experience of PPAP’s, AS9100 and ISO9001
For more information please contact Lee Dodd on 0121 362 2337
This position may be suitable for an experienced Quality Engineer, Quality Systems Engineer, Quality Manager or Senior Quality Engineer