Senior Quantity Surveyor-Construction
Up to £55k per annum +car+pension
This large, well established Principal Contractor based in Derbyshire are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager you will be responsible for the cost control of various construction projects.
Duties to include:
– Measurement and valuation
– Reading drawings, specifications and working with standard forms of contract.
– Negotiating with clients and sub-contractors.
– Drafting sub contracts
– Risk assessments and valuation of them in conjunction with other project team members.
– Producing accurate monthly cost and value reports and outturn financial forecasts
– Dispute procedures
– Value engineering
– Final Accounts
– Procuring major works sub contracts.
The role would be ideal for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor or Senior QS with experience working for a Principal Contractor in the Construction sector.
You must either be degree qualified and preferably with a Quantity Surveying qualification or RICS status, although time served candidates will be considered.
Procure 21 or Procure 21+ experience is helpful but not essential for this role.
You will have knowledge of housing grants and CIS
They are a large construction organisation offering advice, design, construction, equipment and facilities management services UK wide. They are a FTSE 250 Index company with gross revenue of £3.3 billion and 80,0000 employees worldwide.
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the necessary skills and experiences please send your CV to the link below.