- £25000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
My Client is looking to appoint an experienced Senior Technical Recruitment Consultant to join their very successful team offering a genuine career opportunity with one of the leading Employment Agencies in the UK.
• As an experienced Senior Technical Recruitment Consultant you will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar environment and be able to provide evidence of success.
• You will demonstrate a clear understanding of the Engineering & Manufacturing Process to ensure you are confident communicating within the relevant technical sectors.
• As a Senior Technical Recruitment Consultant you will be adaptable and able to build Business Relationships at all levels from a CEO/Board of Directors to working with Operational teams.
• You will be report into the Sales Director
• You will have set targets and work towards achieving monthly/annual growth
• You will be asked to provide a pipeline of opportunities with a structured Sales Plan to ensure you can deliver a forecast of profitable business
• You will have had previous man management experience as this opportunity is to develop a team of consultants to successfully run your own branch within the business network
As an experienced Technical Recruitment Consultant you will:
• Be self-motivated to achieving targets. Be confident and professional at all times
• Have Past Man Management experience
• Have will need to understand and demonstrate full knowledge of the Recruitment Process
• Have a full clean driving licence
This role is based in the South East. Ideally you will be located within the M25 or M3 corridor, Crawley / London / Heathrow / Hampshire/Kent or Sussex
Salary: Basic of £25,000 – £35,000 depending on experience
Additional Bonus paid monthly
Company laptop and mobile telephone
20 days holiday entitlement + 8 statutory days
If this opportunity is of interest to you and feel you have the essential experience and skills to be considered please click on the link below.