- £25000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My Client is looking to appoint an experienced Senior Technical Recruitment Consultant to join their very successful team offering a genuine career opportunity with one of the leading Employment Agencies in the UK.
• As an experienced Senior Technical Recruitment Consultant you will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar environment and be able to provide evidence of success.
• You will demonstrate a clear understanding of the Engineering & Manufacturing Process to ensure you are confident communicating within the relevant technical sectors.
• As a Senior Technical Recruitment Consultant you will be adaptable and able to build Business Relationships at all levels from a CEO/Board of Directors to working with Operational teams.
• You will be report into the Sales Director
• You will have set targets and work towards achieving monthly/annual growth
• You will be asked to provide a pipeline of opportunities with a structured Sales Plan to ensure you can deliver a forecast of profitable business
• You will have had previous man management experience as this opportunity is to develop a team of consultants to successfully run your own branch within the business network
As an experienced Technical Recruitment Consultant you will:
• Be self-motivated to achieving targets. Be confident and professional at all times
• Have Past Man Management experience
• Have will need to understand and demonstrate full knowledge of the Recruitment Process
• Have a full clean driving licence
This role is based in the South East. Ideally you will be located within the M25 or M3 corridor, Crawley / London / Heathrow / Hampshire/Kent or Sussex
Salary: Basic of £25,000 – £35,000 depending on experience
Additional Bonus paid monthly
Company laptop and mobile telephone
20 days holiday entitlement + 8 statutory days
If this opportunity is of interest to you and feel you have the essential experience and skills to be considered please click on the link below.