Senior Recruitment Consultant – Education Recruitment
Sheffield, covering South Yorkshire
Salary; £25,000 – £30,000 plus commission (first year OTE +£10,000)
We’re currently looking for an experienced recruitment consultant to join our client who recruit in the Education sector. We’re looking for somebody who’s a self-starter, self-motivated and able to manage their own time effectively without constant supervision.
You’ll be managing existing key accounts and then also developing new business with other schools. You’ll need to able to work flexibly and have the ability to work alone. You’ll need to have worked at a senior level before.
- Servicing existing business
- This post is working with the Education sector, mainly long term temporary placements
- Developing existing clients to maximise potential business
- Identifying new clients to generate business
- Conducting Client visits
- Conduct candidate interviews, source top quality candidates, and develop a good rapport with all candidates.
- Filling bookings with the most appropriate candidates
- It is essential that you have prior experience of working in a fast paced recruitment agency and understand the demands of temporary recruitment. You’ll ideally have worked in Education recruitment, though we can consider applicants who have worked in social care recruitment previously
- You’ll have strong business development skills
- You must have the ability to work to deadlines
- You will need to be in easy travelling distance of Sheffield and be a driver with your own car
- SEN/Education experience is highly desirable though we will consider applicants with social care recruitment experience
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you meet the above criteria I will contact you to discuss in further details. For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us