I am recruiting for a Senior Consultant to join my health and social care client who are based centrally in Newport.
Despite this branch being relatively new, it forms part of an established brand. You will be working as part of a team which is currently made up of a Branch Manager, Trainee Consultant and Administrator.
It is important that you hold a Full UK Driving License with access to a car as travel will be occasionally required.
On top of a competitive basic salary, you will receive; company car OR car allowance (extra £3,500 per year roughly), performance based commission, company pension scheme, in-house training, opportunity to complete additional qualifications, 22 days annual leave + bank holidays which rises with service and much more.
You will report into the Branch Manager who is currently overseeing two offices and visits Newport approximately three times a week. This will reduce once the new Consultant has started and is settled.
Your duties will include, but are not limited too;
- Speak with new and existing clients to develop relationships
- Actively promote the business within the local area to secure new clients
- Advertise jobs via numerous avenues such as; job boards, social media, local businesses etc.
- Source candidates to ensure a steady supply of temporary workers for existing contracts
- Screen candidates, arrange interviews and coordinate training/inductions
- Strong background of business development, ideally within a recruitment role
- Ability to build rapport with both clients and candidates
- It would be advantageous to have a background of health and social care recruitment however; this isn’t essential, and we will consider other sectors
Interested? Please apply for immediate consideration.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.