I am recruiting for a Senior Recruitment Consultant for a nursing agency in Worcester. This ‘Outstanding’ rated provider holds an excellent reputation throughout the industry and is consistently developing to expand into other geographical locations.
This is an exciting time to join this branch as it is relatively new with only a small team currently in place.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role as frequent travel will be required
As Senior Recruitment Consultant, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
- Receiving client bookings and ensuring they are filled with a suitable member of staff
- Build on new and existing client relationships to develop a strong desk
- Actively visit your clients by arranging meetings/events etc.
- Compliance for agency staff
- Participate in ‘on call’, as needed
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated individual
- Experience of working to and achieving set targets
- Good team player
- Confident in business development
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.