- TBC - TBC per annum
- Job Type:
- Building and Construction
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Senior Recycling Operative
Based in London (N7)
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
One of the UK’s leading integrated waste management companies is looking to recruit a Senior Recycling Operative at their Household Reuse & Recycling Centre in Islington. Reporting to the Site Operations Manager, you would be responsible for overseeing the achievement of high levels of on-site separation and recycling.
Key tasks will include…
– Controlling the movement of vehicles through the site and directing members of the public to the appropriate waste/recyclate containers
– Reporting on volumes of recycled materials by category and as a proportion of total waste delivered to the Centre
– Overseeing the transfer of recyclate to the Bulking & Recycling centre
– Organising collection of full containers through internal and external hauliers/contractors
– Supervising all recycling operatives within the designated area of operation
The ideal candidate for the role will have had similar Operative / Labourer work experience, ideally within a Waste Management environment. You will be a confident, self-motivated and well organised individual with excellent attention to detail as well as the ability to manage multiple priorities effectively. Excellent communication skills will also be required as will the ability work well under pressure and to deadline.
The company have developed innovative and sustainable waste management solutions to deal with various waste streams from local authorities. This is a great opportunity to put your experience to use within a dynamic and industry-leading business.
To apply for the Senior Recycling Operative role please send us a CV quoting LWA28.
The job will suit candidates with the following backgrounds: Recycling Operative, Waste Recycling Operative, Site Operative, Site Assistant, Labourer, Waste Collection Operative.