Experienced Senior Residential Support Workers (SRSW) needed for a children’s residential service in Bilston. (Full time, Perm Positions) hourly rate of pay £10.70 plus £50 per sleep-in allowance.
Shifts will be 2 days on, 4 days off: (7am – 11pm with 1 or two sleeps)
The company provide residential support to young people who display a range of social and / or emotional difficulties. They have 2 homes currently, with the view to open a further 2 services at the end of the year. Due to the expansion of the group, there will be further progression opportunities available.
As a Senior Support Worker, you will;
- Deliver the highest standard of care to the residents.
- Ensure the young people’s physical and psychological welfare is well looked after.
- Be responsible for engaging the young people in various activities
- Support their educational needs and help them learn independent living skills.
- Lead the shift, supporting other Support Workers.
To qualify for the Support Worker role, you must have;
- Experience within children’s residential, either EBD, mental health, complex needs or learning disabilities
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Senior / Team Leader
- The NVQ or QCF Level 3 in Children’s and Young People’s residential care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude with motivation to achieve excellence
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Claire on 0121 362 2319 or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.