- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Senior Sales Administrator
£30,000 – £35,000 plus Benefits
Our client is one of the biggest plastic injection moulding companies in the UK, due to steady growth they are looking for a Senior Sales Administrator. The role is based in East Anglia with salary of 30k-35k per annum + Benefits.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, this Sales Administrator role will require you to do the following…
· Operate, maintain and develop systems and procedures as and when required.
· Communicate effectively with customers, suppliers and all members of staff within the business.
· Ensure raw materials and components are available to support production plans and maintain all production records.
· Work with others to ensure maximum efficiency of warehousing and distribution operations.
· Maintain accurate stock records; prepare reports and analysis as required.
To be considered for this Sales Administration role you will need the following…
· experienced in an Administration role, capable of working as part of a small team.
· the abliity to work unsupervised making best use of previous experience.
· Previous experience within plastic injection moulding or manufacturing environment.
Our client is one of the biggest plastic injection moulding companies in the UK, they are a family run business with a highly experienced team of managers, whose main objective is to provide a high standard of service from the initial contact to the delivery of customers’ products.
The role may be suitable if you have previous background as a Sales Administrator or Senior Sales Administrator.
It is likely candidates will be commutable from Norwich, Great Yarmouth and East Anglia.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below. If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch on 0121 362 2337.