Our client is the market leader in anti fraud software. Supporting 60% of the UK Police, my client would like to bring a Senior Sales Executive on-board to develop the West Midlands.
The Position of Senior Sales Executive
- Working closely with the Sales and Marketing Director to identify and grow new business opportunities and markets
- Working with the Group’s management team to development existing business
- Develop strategic relationships to grow the business
- Build customer relationships with new clients
- Business development planning and contract bids
- Forecasting sales targets and ensuring delivery
- Attending industry led functions and trade shows
- Identify opportunities for new products and services
- Providing Market feedback to the management team
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the company’s ambitious growth plans
- Planning and co-ordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets
The Senior Sales Executive
The Senior Sales Executive, will be a dynamic and well seasoned sales professional with experience in Solution Selling, being able to pick up on buying signals and build strong business relationships that have longevity. You will be eager to hit the ground running and will embrace the opportunity of using your existing skills selling into the Public Sector.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply via the link below or alternatively call Tina Mcloughlin on 0121 362 2323