One of the UK’s largest and foremost law firms is currently recruiting for a Senior Software Developer, with significant technical experience, able to coach and guide a team of developers. You’ll be commercially aware of other technologies, a good communicator and able to talk about these technologies cross functionally.
Offering an attractive salary of £50,000 dependent on experience plus excellent benefits including pension scheme, health insurance, critical illness cover, childcare vouchers, and discounted gym membership, this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most respected law firms in the UK.
Please note: This is a permanent full-time role. You would work from home or the office, or a combination of the two, as part of the company’s Flexible by Choice policy. Applications from across the UK will be considered.
As Senior Software Developer you would be responsible for overseeing the design and implementation of bespoke software development solutions including data integration platforms, databases, desktop applications and internal websites. You would be expected to mentor and coach team members, bringing thought leadership and advice and playing a lead role as part of an agile development team.
You will be tasked with…
– Specifying, designing and implementing large or complex systems
– Taking responsibility for all stages of the development project, providing advice and guidance to project stakeholders
– Reviewing systems designs to ensure selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources, and integration of multiple systems and technology
– Developing specialist knowledge of database concepts, object and data modelling techniques and design principles and a detailed knowledge of database architectures, software and facilities
The ideal candidate for the Senior Software Developer role will have relevant experience of writing clean, testable and maintainable code as part of a cross-functional and agile development team. You will care about delivering high-quality products that are robust, secure, scalable and maintainable. High standard of C#, .Net and SQL skills required.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– Knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management tools
– An in-depth knowledge of web application security best practices
– A flexible, can-do attitude, passionate about delivering high quality products that are robust, secure and scalable, and sharing your knowledge with others
Salary circa £50,000. You’ll also get the following benefits with the role:
– A huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace
– Flexible working options to make sure that you’re fully supported to work the way that best suits you
– Westfield health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
The business you’ll be working for is one of the largest law firms in the UK, operating out of 14 UK offices with over 2,500 members of staff. They are proud of their values and offer a huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Senior Software Developer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.