- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
You will be an experienced developer with strong customer facing skills, with experience of working with significant and complex projects. The position is based at Lichfield, with occasional travel (up to 1 day a week) to Northampton.
- Competitive salary
- Desirable and convenient location
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Medical Insurance
- 5% contributory pension
- Excellent and genuine opportunity for career progression.
- 5+ Years C#, VB.Net, SQL Server on complex projects
- Good knowledge of OO (Object oriented programming)
- Strong experience & understanding of testing strategies; Unit, Integration and acceptance testing
- A solid understanding of Agile software development process.
Please note; this is an immediate requirement that’s suited to IT Specialists who have accumulated a range of desirable skills and who are committed to pursuing an application.
If you are unsure as to whether this role is for you or would like further information, please call me on 0121 362 2303 or email me on Richard.email@example.com
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us