We’re putting together a talented team to build the world’s best recruitment toolkit.
Born from our recruitment roots, we’re on a mission to provide companies the tools they need to find the very best candidates.
Being a software business (as well as a recruitment business), we know our engineering team is at the forefront of everything we deliver to our customers and crucial to our success.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll take ownership of the codebase, maintain all parts of the services the team builds, and collaborate with team members across the organisation.
What you’ll be doing:
– Designing and maintaining highly available APIs
– Collaborate with product owners as a domain expert to set expectations and suggest improvements
– Support other engineers in the team
What you’ll need:
– At least four years commercial experience building server-side software
– Recent experience with a prominent PHP framework (e.g. Symfony/Laravel)
– Experience building and using APIs
– Knowledge of continuous integration and delivery processes
– Practical experience with version control systems
Desirable but not essential:
– Knowledge of payment gateways such as Stripe or Chargebee
– Experience using message brokers such as RabbitMQ or Kafka
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Senior Software Engineer, Software Engineer, Software Developer, React Developer, PHP Developer, or as a Senior Software Developer.
Basic salary: £50,000 – £60,000 per annum
– Subsidised gym membership and private healthcare
– Free town centre parking
– Free fruit
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Senior Software Engineer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.