- £15000 - £19000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Senior Support Worker
Salary: £15000 – £19000
Are you a senior support worker looking for a new challenge? Are you able to lead a team of support workers? Would you like to work for a friendly, supportive organisation that respects and values staff? If so I want to hear from you.
The role involves providing Senior Support to clients within a supported living service and also out in the community.
There are many duties involved in the role of Senior Support Worker including:
– To monitor the effectiveness of the support team and guide, advise and supervise
– To monitor and report or act upon any health and safety concerns in regard of supporters or service users
– To write clear and factual reports
– To attend reviews and cascade information to other health professionals
– To manage rotas and shifts
– Update care plans
– To manage support staff on shift
– To provide hands on care to clients
The successful candidate will be an experienced Senior Support Worker with at least two years experience of working with people with autism and / or learning disabilities and you must hold or be working towards NVQ Level 3. Full training will be provided as well as on going support.
An organisation that supports adults with autism and learning disabilities in a Supported living and community setting. This is a privately run company.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us