- £17000 - £18000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Are you an experienced Senior or Support Worker looking to take on a new and exciting challenge? If so, we have the job for you.
This is a new role focusing on developing innovative services within the East region and will be working directly with clients and a team of support workers in providing compassionate care.
Our client is a not for profit charity who provide care for people in their own home. The company’s main focus isn’t domiciliary care but more about spending time with someone who needs support and helping them to achieve their goals.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Area Manager and team to develop innovative solutions that enable a flexible, responsive service within the region that meets a wide range of clients’ needs.
- Provide support, sometimes at short notice, to cover calls in instances of holidays and sickness.
- Liaise with professionals, providers, and partners, stakeholders, making referrals and signpost to other agencies as appropriate.
- Report the need for an investigation into any reported accident / incident to the Area Manager including collating necessary information as needed.
- Supervise, support and develop a team of support workers through regular team meetings, supervisions, competency and spot checking and identifying learning needs.
To be shortlisted for this position you will need to have:
- QCF/NVQ Health and Social Care Diploma level 2, or equivalent.
- Experience in providing care for families, vulnerable adults and/or children.
- Knowledge, understanding and a commitment to achieve National care Standards; regulatory QA requirements; the working of social and health care.
- Proficient IT skills.
- Able to work independently and take initiative.
- Willing to participate in induction programmes and attending ongoing training and undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
In return you will be rewarded with:
- £18000 per annum
- 28 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Professional development, full induction programme & ongoing training and support
- DBS paid for
A full driving licence and access to own transport is essential.
Hours are flexible, to fit in around your other commitments.
If you are interested in the above and would like to be considered for these roles, please click and apply now!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us