- £19300 - £19300 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We are currently working closely with a charitable organisation based in Eastbourne who are recruiting for Senior Support Worker’s and Support Staff
This medium size service is for Adults with Learning Disabilities supporting day to day.
The Senior Support Worker will direct and supervise staff and residents while on shift and to ensure that staff understand their tasks in order that they can contribute to the smooth running of the shift.
- To hold weekly/monthly meetings with team members to support and problem solve.
- To ensure residents records and files are up to date and completed during shifts.
- To assist in arranging appointments, notifying other agencies and cancelling when it becomes necassary.
- To be part of a on call rota.
- To administer residents drug’s as per the drugs policy.
Must have had prior experience of working with adults with Learning Disabilties or a similar environment.
- Will desirably have a L2 qualification in health and social care.
- Must show leadership potential and be personable with a strong work ethic.
- A Full UK Driving License and access to a vehicle is essential for this position
- 28 days annual leave
- Company Pension
- Ongoing training
Immediate interviews are available.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.