- £19914 - £21395 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Residential Support Worker to join an expanding team, supporting children and young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties in Surrey. Salary dependent on experience £19914 – £21395, with sleep ins paid additionally.
My client is an independent provider of high quality care services, for young people. They require a Senior Residential Support Worker to provide a residential child care service within a therapeutic environment. Full time hours are available for Support Workers who are flexible and enthusiastic and are prepared to work with a variety of young people with diverse needs.
- To protect the confidentiality of the young people and their families
- To be available for regular supervision and to attend staff meetings and meetings on behalf of young person’s where required
- To supervise access visits where required
- To manage budget and ensure that all records and monies are kept safe
- To work on a 3 week rolling rota, including sleep ins
- Experience working within a residential setting
- Previous experience supporting vulnerable young people with challenging behaviours
- Must Have NVQ Level 3 Children & Young people
- Must be computer literate with excellent communication skills
- Must hold a full UK driving Licence and have own transport
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.