Senior Support Worker needed for learning disability services in Eastbourne, hourly rate £9.53 – 10.03. (This is a permanent, fulltime role).
My client is a charity supporting adults with learning and complex needs. They provide services ranging from residential to community including working with clients in their own homes.
As a Senior Support Worker you will;
- Support with leading the shift
- Support clients with all aspects of daily living including personal care, emotional needs, and social interaction
- Complete daily reports including care planning and risk assessments
- Participate in regular training
- Engage the clients in various activities
To be considered for the Senior Support Worker role you will need;
- Experience working within a learning disability service
- The NVQ 3 Health & Social Care (adults)
- Compassion and a caring attitude
- Flexibility and commitment to work shifts including days, evenings, and weekends
- Basic IT skills
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Claire on 0121 362 2319 or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.