We’re looking for a Senior Support Worker for a Supported Living service based in Birmingham. Hourly rate £10. The successful candidate will be joining a reputable organisation that provides care and support to people with learning disabilities and autism.
They are a dynamic organisation who are passionate about supporting vulnerable adults within residential and supported living services. they strive to exceed quality and aim for outstanding Care and Support.
Their Supported Living service in Birmingham consists of 14 flats that supports adults with mental health, learning disabilities and/or dual diagnosis.
As a Senior Support Worker, you will;
- Lead the shift and deputise in the absence of the Service Manager.
- Support clients with all aspects of daily living including personal care, emotional needs, and social interaction.
- Complete daily reports including care planning and risk assessments.
- Mentor and support the staff team.
- Engage the clients in various activities.
To be considered for the Senior Support Worker role you will need;
- Experience working within a learning disability service.
- The NVQ 3 Health & Social Care (adults).
- Compassion and a caring attitude.
- Flexibility and commitment to work shifts including days, evenings, and weekends.
- Basic IT skills.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.