- £9.00 - £10.32 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Senior Support Worker
Location: Horley, Surrey
Salary: £9.00 -£10.32 per hour + Sleep in’s
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced senior Support Worker to join an expanding team, supporting children and young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties in Surrey.
We require a Senior Support Worker to provide a residential child care service within a therapeutic environment. Full time hours are available for Support Workers who are flexible and enthusiastic and are prepared to work with a variety of young people with diverse needs.
- To protect the confidentiality of the young people and their families
- To be available for regular supervision and to attend staff meetings and meetings on behalf of young person’s where required
- To supervise access visits where required
- To manage budget and ensure that all records and monies are kept safe
- To be prepared to work duties sometimes at short notice, including sleep ins
- To attend court and give evidence if required
- Experience working within a residential setting
- Previous experience supporting vulnerable young people with challenging behaviours
- Must Have NVQ Level 3 Children & Young people
- Must be computer literate with excellent communication skills
- Must hold a full UK driving Licence and have own transport
Any candidates that do not have an NVQ Level 3 Specifically for Children & Young people will not be considered.
All applicants must be committed to achieving positive outcomes for young people and possess the ability to produce timely reports on progress.
The employer is an independent provider of high quality care services, for young people.
This position may be suitable for candidates with experience working within the following positions: Carer, support worker, Care worker, residential worker, key worker
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button