- £16000 - £18500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Stoke on Trent
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Residential Support Workers – Children’s, located in Draycott, Stoke on Trent
Salary £16k to £18500k plus bonus up to an additional £4k
Our client is looking for Residential Support Workers to join one of their homes in the Stoke on Trent area. They are looking for someone that has experience dealing with supporting young people along with the NVQ level 3 (Children) or equivalent The main responsibility is to ensure that a caring environment is provided in which the young people are respected and help to resolve and support their own difficulties.
* To ensure that each young person is assessed and formally develop the care plans
* Supervise other members of staff and report to the manager
* To assisted the manager in the recruitment selection
* Supervise all aspects of catering on the Home and ensure Food Hygiene standards are followed
* Participate in the development of social activities for the children
The Person the successful person for this role must have a passion working within the children and have experience working within this sector. The role will involve a shift patterns and also rota’d sleep-ins. The successful person will be qualified at NVQ Level 3 (Childrens) and also be able to drive and have their own vehicle
Our client has won various business awards in 2012 and has a number of children’s homes throughout Staffordshire offering support to Children with complex emotional and behavioural needs using therapeutic intervention.
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Kerry Gidziewicz at Coburg Banks and your application will be considered.
My contact details are;
0121 362 2321