Senior Support Workers
Location: Redruth, Cornwall
Hours: Full Time and Part Time permanent roles
Salary: £7.42 to £8.35
Casual Hours available
Salary: £6.50 to £7.59 plus paid holiday
Are you passionate about supporting people with learning disabilities? If so, we would love to hear from you! We are looking for friendly and flexible people to support customers with learning disabilities at a brand new, purpose built scheme in Redruth, Cornwall.
As a Senior Support Worker, you’ll have a varied and rewarding role and the opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of people with learning disabilities or complex needs. You’ll be helping residents to live as independently as possible by supporting them with things such as medication, accessing healthcare, joining in with local groups, and keeping healthy. You will also be responsible for monitoring, and writing reports about, our customers’ progress.
If you want to be part of our fantastic team, there are a few things you will need to have:
• Experience supporting vulnerable adults as a professional Support Worker, in a supported living, residential or nursing environment.
• Ideally, an NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care
• The ability to drive with access to your own vehicle
• The ability to work weekends and public holidays, when required
• Brilliant communication skills
• Basic computer skills
• The ability to work equally well in a team and on your own
If you are looking for a flexible and rewarding career, our client offers some fantastic benefits such as:
– Competitive pay
– Generous company benefits
– Ongoing training and support
For further information about the position please click on the “apply” button and we will send you an application pack.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us