- £38000 - £42500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Senior Technical Engineer (Datacentre)
Location: Redhill, Surrey
Salary: £38,000 to £42,500 p/a
Benefits: Lots of Benefits!
An established organisation is seeking an experienced Technical Engineer to join their reputable and highly regarded IT Team and strengthen the prestigious IT Department at their office in Kingston upon Thames.
Do you want to be associated with a successful leading organisation trusted by many people? Do you have a good understanding of Data Centre processes? Why not become part of a reputable company that has grown phenomenally and is an advocate for valuing its employees?
- Excellent salary
- Convenient location
- Workplace parking
- Annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Employee discount vouchers (retail, childcare, holidays, weekends away, cinema, health and beauty)
- Lease Car Scheme
- Public transport travel discount
- Mobile phone offer
- AXA Medical, Cancer Cover, Bupa Dental Plan, Eye tests, Health Assessments
- Gym and health club membership
- Travel insurance
- Bike loan scheme
- Option to buy and sell Annual Leave
- Flexible working
- Excellent and genuine career progression
- Stakeholder/partner management
The Role Requirements:
- To have the ability to contribute to large-scale projects and be responsible for deployment strategy and architecture
- To deliver and support through management tool sets and defined maintenance, capacity management, disaster recovery and contingency planning policies
- To plan and schedule maintenance/installation work around the operations delivery systems (via service management processes)
- To offer technical expertise over networking, telecoms, cabling and associated M&E
- To liaise directly with customers/clients/partners
- To work closely with System Architects, Designers and Contractors
- Ongoing personal desire to develop skills and expertise.
This role is suited to someone who has a strong technical ability on the Support/Networking side and who wants to be a significant part of a successful IT Team, ideally you will have a desire to work your way up in a rewarding environment.
Please feel free to get in touch with me, I’d be happy to hear from you and answer any questions.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us