Location: Remote / Birmingham
Skills: Manual and Automation Testing, Appium, Selenium
A highly reputable Birmingham based staffing solutions company are recruiting. They are looking for an experienced Test Analyst to help them define and review exsisting testing strategies and testing frameworks.
You will be a joining a company that truly care about well-being, communicates clear expectations, responsibilities, and measurements.
You will be working alongside other Testers and Developer’s building quality Mobile and Web Applications. You will be part of a talented team building versatile and responsive applications.
- 6-7 Year’s commercial experience in QA/ Testing in a software development environment
- Mix of both Manual and Automation testing
- Experience working in an Agile Environment.
- Jira, DevOps, Gherkin / Cucumber, Syntax, Rest API’s, Postman, SoapUI
- Familiar with Automation Tools
- Frameworks such as Appium and Selenium
- Understanding of NoSQL and MongoDB or DynamoDB
- Desirable to have knowledge of cloud services like Google Cloud, MS Azure and Kubernetes.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.