- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Senior Transport Planner
£40,000-£45,000 per annum
This seek a Senior Transport Planner for their Oxfordshire division.
As part of the civil engineering and transport team you will undertake the following tasks.
- Carry out site appraisals, feasibility studies and provide pre-application advice
- Prepare Transport Assessments, Transport Statements and Travel Plans
- Undertake traffic modelling and junction capacity assessments
- Liaise with clients, project team members and local authorities
- Oversee and co-ordinate whole projects and packages of work with minimal assistance
- Attend meetings with local authorities and / or other members of the project team
- They will need to be qualified to a degree level in appropriate subject and have a minimum of 7 years post-graduate experience.
- Be able to professionally represent the company and deal with clients and other professionals with minimal supervision.
- They will need to have strong communication skills and be self-motivated and be able to work with a team.
- Ability to use ARCADY, PICADY, TRANSYT and LinSig would be an advantage.
- Experience with micro-simulation traffic modelling using Paramics or VISSIM or network modelling using SATURN would be an advantage.
- Experience with Planning Appeals, Public Enquiries and Examinations in Public would be an advantage.
- Experience with Stopping Up and Traffic Regulation Orders would be an advantage.
- Some highway design experience would be an advantage.
An established Construction Consultancy who work throughout the UK. They employ a multi-professional team of engineers, surveyors and are experts in all types of construction projects. They were established 40 years ago and provide a service to a range of clients from both public and private sectors. They offer advice from initial feasibility and planning, through detailed design to construction and post-project support.
The role may be suitable if you have a background as an experienced Transport Planner or Senior Transport Planner.
It is likely candidates will be commutable to Didcot, Reading, Oxford and Oxfordshire, If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below.