***Required: Senior Web/App/UX Designer to work for my client***
If you’re a super-talented creative with demonstratable experience creating breathtaking designs for websites, mobile apps, social media and all things digital, then you could be what our multi-award-winning creative digital agency client is looking for.
Tell me more about the role…
You will be responsible for providing digital design on web, app and other such projects for a wide and interesting range of clients. Key tasks to include…
– Leading the UX and UI design for website, app and other digital products, including creating and interpreting user personas, journeys and resultant wireframes/prototypes and designs
– Developing concepts for advertising or promotional campaigns
– Liaising directly with clients and the agency’s client services team to lead UX/design meetings, create presentations and compelling pitches for new work
– Producing documentation for both clients and designer/developer, including proposals, quotations, technical specs
Preferably Norfolk-based near the company’s Norwich HQ, but at time of writing, will primarily be a remote-based role working from home with a view to moving office-based at least part time if and when that return to ‘normal’ takes place. Mac or PC equipment provided as appropriate.
If you wish to progress, then in time, progression to a Creative Director role (or similar) will be an option, hiring, developing and managing a creative team who would work under you.
What experience do I need?
My client wants big-picture people with experience in the management and delivery of website and app projects in a fast-paced, technical and creative agency environment.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following…
– An inspiring ‘book’ or portfolio of work
– A good understanding of web and app-based technologies and capabilities and up to date with current design trends
– A good level of technical know-how with strong understanding of web design, digital UX/UI, wireframing / prototyping
– Excellent communication skills, comfortable working and liaising with clients, developers and designers alike
– Fantastic written skills in order to convey a high sense of professionalism to clients
– Necessary technical skills will include Sketch, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (Figma preferable also)
Skills and experience in print design, branding and illustration are advantageous also.
You will be a commercially minded individual, results-driven and ambitious, able to motivate and excite others in a demanding agency environment.
If you’ve got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Senior Web/App/UX Designer role and we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £32,500 – £40,000 per annum depending on experience.
You’ll also get the additional benefits of contributory pension, professional development, social events, company workstation and laptop with the role.
Tell me a bit about the hiring company…
The business you’ll be working for is a multi-award-winning digital agency specialising in professional web/app design and development, website hosting and online marketing.
They’re a company that people want to work for because they are a highly regarded and growing business with ambitious goals. You would be joining a talented, passionate team within an industry-leading firm with an outstanding reputation amongst clients and peers alike.
If you think you’re the perfect fit for this Senior Web/App/UX Designer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.