- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Senior/Lead Ruby Developer
Location: Swansea, Wales
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 p/a (Relocation, Pension, Private Healthcare)
An award winning Digital Media agency with an impressive client portfolio is seeking a senior level Ruby on Rails specialist to join one of their many successful subsidiaries to lead and strengthen the prestigious IT Department at their Swansea site.
Do you want to be associated with a highly reputable and established group of companies? Do you have at least one years’ experience of Ruby on Rails? If yes, why not become part of a company that has grown phenomenally and is continuing to grow, an innovative leader in the market place?
- Excellent salary
- Convenient Swansea location
- Pension scheme
- Relocation offered to suitable individual
- Key input and involvement in projects with major clients
- Opportunity to come in at a crucial stage, with the IT team being built around you
- Good level of autonomy
- Authority to take key technical decisions
- Improved business ability
- Excellent and genuine career progression
- Stakeholder/partner management
- Reporting to Directors/Co-Founders
The Role Requirements:
- Minimum of a years’ experience of Ruby on Rails
- JSON API Development and Integration
- HAML, JS and Sass Front End Development
- Linux (Desirable)
- Realtime Computing (Desirable)
This role is suited to Web Developers who have had a good level of exposure to Ruby on Rails and the ability to lead, direct and build an IT team around them within an exciting company that’s part of a successful bigger group.
Please feel free to get in touch with me for further information.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us