A successful and well-established distributor of air compressors is currently looking to recruit a Service Administrator at their Peterborough HQ.
Offering a basic salary of up to £25,000 dependent on experience this is a great chance for a well organised administrator to join a well organised and friendly team. This highly specialised business boasts a fantastic staff retention rate, largely thanks to its welcoming and social atmosphere. Staff enjoy their jobs, work hard and are encouraged to excel.
Reporting to the Operations Director, as Service Administrator you would play a key role in helping ensure the efficient operation of the Service Department. Key tasks will include…
– Raising and processing purchase orders for goods and materials, ensuring prompt delivery with no discrepancies
– Coordinating customer service, providing product information, and preparing quotations
– Arranging installation, maintenance, hire and repair of equipment
– Preparing lists of parts required for each job, working closely with the Stores team
– Maintenance of customer contracts, and maintenance of computerised information systems
– Responding to, and dealing with customer communication, by email and telephone
– Perform any ad hoc administrative tasks as required across the business
You will be expected to maintain high standards of health and safety, hygiene and security, developing a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision, and how the service/operations department contributes to these.
Previous experience working within a Service dept would be preferred, however most important is the ability to multi-task, as well as engage with customers in a fast-paced environment. You must have…
– Strong commercial awareness and a customer-focused mindset
– A pro-active approach to carrying out work activities, and all the while remaining flexible to work demands
– The ability to follow written and verbal instructions, with excellent communication skills
– The ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines, and have a methodical and organised approach to work
– Familiarity with order processing: stock control and warehousing would be ideal, but is not essential
This role may be suitable for you if you have worked as any of the following: Stores Assistant, Sales Administrator, Sales Support Coordinator, Service Coordinator, Sales Support Assistant, Customer Services Administrator, Logistics Assistant.
You would be joining a leading specialist in the installation and maintenance of air compressors, serving customers in East Anglia, the Midlands and the Home Counties. You would be joining a highly regarded business, where people work hard and are encouraged to excel.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Service Administrator role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.