Service Coordinator – Supported Living Services
Salary £20,000 – 23,000
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Co-ordinator to join a care provider based in central Birmingham. The role is based in their Head Office with some travel out to visit the services.
The role is based in an organisation that specialise in autism care. They have a number of services within this specialist sector. You will manage a number of packages within the Supported Living and Outreach services and you will be responsible for the effective running of these services, as well as providing quality care and support to users of the service. You will be based within the company’s head office in central Birmingham, but there will be a requirement to visit the services regularly.
There are many duties involved in the role of a Service Coordinator including:
• Previous experience of working in a Team Leader role, or above, with responsibility for managing and developing a team of support Workers
• Experience of residential / outreach / supported living working with people with Autism, Learning Disabilities or mental health
• Experience of developing and implementing support plans and behavioural guidelines
• Previous experience of rota planning
• Previous experience of administering medication and financial management – ideally writing guidelines / procedures in these areas
• Previous experience of Health & Safety, specifically risk management and assessments
• Experience of working with professionals, CQC, local authorities, clients and carers
• Experience of working under pressure in difficult circumstances
The successful candidate will have experience at Team leader level or above and you must have knowledge and experience of working with people with autism and/ or learning disabilities. You must be able to offer support to vulnerable adults and have good knowledge of CQC Essential Standards. As the role requires traveling to the services you will need to be a car owner and you will need to have excellent administration and communication skills.
An established charity based in the West Midlands who support people with Autism in both residential and supported living provisions. Their main focus is to help all services users lead a rewarding and fulfilling life
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us