- £21000 - £21000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client is looking to recruit for a service coordinator / service manager in Wolverhampton. You’ll be managing a supported living and floating support service that supports vulnerable adults in the community. This is a great opportunity for a team leader or deputy manager who is looking to take a step up to a Registered Manager role.
- You’ll be managing the day to day running for the service, ensuring that a high quality person centred support is delivered and enables clients to live safely at home and lead active lives in the community.
- You’ll lead and develop the staff team to ensure the service is Safe, Caring, Responsive, Effective and Well-led
- To play an active role in the development of the service and ensure clients are given opportunities to be involved and participate in the service development
- To develop and maintain constructive relationships with clients, carers, partners, service providers and other key stakeholders
- To work collaboratively with other agencies for the benefit of people using the service
- To deliver the service in line with the budget, Business Plan and agreed key performance targets
- To monitor and report on service performance against key performance indicators and implement any corrective action
- To ensure service audits on key performance areas are undertaken reviewing outcomes and acting on findings.
- You’ll need 2 years experienced in leading and managing teams.
- Professional experience of supporting people with long term and/or life limiting health conditions or impairments
- NVQ / QCF level 3 and ideally level 4/5 or willing to work towards
- Knowledge of personalised and self-directed approaches;
- Needs of people with disabilities and older people
- Self disciplined approach to workload coupled with excellent time management skills;
- Budget management skills;
- Change management skills;
- Leading and organisation skills;
- Assessment and planning skills;
- Excellent written and verbal skills;
Interested? To be considered for the service coordinator / registered manager post please click apply to upload your CV. for more information please call Laura Roberts on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us