Supported Living and Domiciliary Care
Working for one of the UKs leading learning disabilities provider offering competitive salary, bonus structure and development. Furthermore they offer the opportunity to join a company pension plan, enhanced annual leave entitlement and childcare vouchers.
As the Service Manager you will provide management and leadership across your designated provisions, ensuring that excellent care standards are maintained throughout. There are many tasks incorporated into the position of Registered Manager including:
• Ensure service users are assessed regularly and a high standard of support is delivered.
• Regularly meet with support teams to assess their abilities and ensure that excellent care standards are maintained.
• Ensure each support meets the requirements of Supporting People, Domiciliary Care, CQC and that they adhere to the safeguarding processes.
• Maximise the financial performance of an allocated group of supports.
• Market the support homes and domiciliary care to commissioners, actively pursuing referrals and admissions.
• Retention and recruitment of senior support staff.
You will have management experience within a learning disability background, with either a nurse or care management qualification. You will possess excellent communication skills and have the ability develop services to their maximum potential.
One of the UK’s leading and most respected care providers to individuals suffering from a range of learning disabilities. They have a fantastic ethos on how they care for their clients which is a model that has been repeatedly replicated in all the care provisions that they run.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us