- £26000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
National Charitable organisation
Salary: £26,000 – £28,000 dependent on experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Service Manager to join a ‘Not for Profit’ organisation in Nottingham. The role comes with a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including mobile phone, laptop, mileage, pension and 24 days plus statutory annual leave and ongoing support and development
This is a key role within the organisation and you will be managing a new service that provides support and assistance to carers within the community. You will be responsible for the successful running of the service aswell as managing a team of support workers and administration staff.
There are many duties involved in the role of Service Manager including:
- To lead and develop the Carers services in Nottinghamshire in the form of a centralised helpdesk and district based support
- Leadership of all the delivery teams
- Ensuring quality standards are met
- To identify and engage carers to utilise the Carer helpdesk services
- To provide management and support to staff delivering Carers Services
- Accountable for the delivery of the key performance indicators of the service
- Working with other health professionals, voluntary organisations, commissioners and stakeholders developing working relationships and innovative service proposals
- Ensuring that carers are consulted and represented with a view to the design of new initiatives, services and support
- Contributing to the design and delivery of training to carers
- Developing an effective marketing strategy of services using all types of media
- Management experience in a health and social care or voluntary setting
- Previous operational experience of leading teams both office based and in the field
- Experience of liaising with commissioners and other professionals
- Competent use of IT including all Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Passionate about representing carers and understanding of issues and challenges they face both within their role and society
- Full driving licence and own car
- NVQ Level 5 or equivalent – or be working towards
A national charitable organisation that offers a flexible, professional care service to people of all ages with a range of health conditions and disabilities.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us