- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
45 bedded adult residential home
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 negotiable dependent on experience
A position has become available for an experienced Home Manager to join a residential home in Aberdeen.
The role is based in a 45 bedroomed residential home which cares for adults with learning disabilities, acquired brain injuries and complex needs.
There are many duties involved in the role of Home Manager including:
• Ensuring all staff deliver positive and measurable outcomes for the people we support
• Ensure all needs of the people we support are identified and their assessed needs met and supported by the implementation of appropriate regular reviewed Support Plans and risk assessments
• Ensure the NMC Code of Conduct is adhered to
• Maintain compliance with regulatory requirements and national minimum standards
• Adhered to company policies and procedures
• Ensure the service and its resources’ are managed effectively, economically and efficiently
• Maintain effective budgetary management and control and achieve profitability
• Prepare and submit all budgetary and other financial information as directed
• Experience of developing a service
• Ensure staff receive required levels of supervision, training and support to ensure that the needs of both the people support
The successful candidate will be an experienced Manager with experience of working with adults with learning disabilities and related issues and you will have a person centred approach to deliver positive outcomes for service users. You must be a qualified nurse RGN/ RMN/ RNLD with a current PIN and you will be flexible with excellent communication skills.
The company is a large care group that care for individuals with varying needs including elderly care, dementia, mental health, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour. They are undergoing a huge period of change and have a vision for the future that all team members are working towards. This is an exciting time to be joining the group and an excellent opportunity to grow with them.
This position will be suitable for: Home Manager, Care Manager, Residential Manager, Nurse Manager, Care Home Manager, Nursing Home Manager, Mental Health manager
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on
0121 362 2314