- £34000 - £36000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
90 bedded nursing and residential home
Salary: £34,000 – £36,000
Location: North Yorkshire
Are you an experienced residential manager? Do you have experience of working with older people with dementia and/ or mental health? Are you looking for a role with a progressive organisation?
If so I want to hear from you.
The role is based in a 90 bedroomed nursing and residential home which cares for older adults with dementia/ EMI and related issues, as well as an assisted living service.
There are many duties involved in the role of Home Manager including:
• Ensure that excellent standards of support are provided to the people who use the service and ensure that all person centred care plans are reviewed and updated regularly
• Maintain a profitable service through monitoring of cost control, maintaining high occupancy levels, fee adjustments and effective budgeting
• Ensure that the service achieves and remains compliant with the National Minimum Care Standards, health and safety, financial regulations, company policies and procedures
• Maintain a full complement of staff within the service through recruitment and the use of bank staff to cover staff shortages
• Ensure that all staff have completed all mandatory training and training specific to the service
• Ensure all staff supervisions and annual appraisals are completed on time Achieve excellent internal and external audits of the service
• Investigate thoroughly any alleged misconduct, maltreatment, abuse reported in the service Ensure the service has a positive reputation and good relationships with people in the local community, families and friends of the people who use our service and potential purchasers
• Achieve accredited status for the service (dependent on service)
• Take responsibility for personal development and attendance at training
• Ensure excellent knowledge of current policies, procedures and governance affecting the service and the company
The successful candidate will be an experienced Manager with experience of working within elderly care. You must have good knowledge and understanding of dementia care and be an effective manager, able to lead a large staff team and have excellent communication skills.
The company is a large care group that care for individuals with varying needs including elderly care, dementia, mental health, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour. They are undergoing a huge period of change and have a vision for the future that all team members are working towards. This is an exciting time to be joining the group and an excellent opportunity to grow with them.
This position will be suitable for: Home Manager, Care Manager, Residential Manager, Nurse Manager, Care Home Manager, Nursing Home Manager, Mental Health manager
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314