- £28000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
The role is for a Service Manager of a supported living service for adults with learning disabilities. As a Service Manager you will be the operational lead and Registered Manager for all care and support. You will be responsible for compliance, health and safety and referrals.
Benefits: 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
This is a national charity providing support to vulnerable adults. The company promotes a person-centred approach and the way they do things is influenced by the people they care for.
The successful candidate for the Service Manager role:
- Experience at a management level in a similar setting.
- Have a positive attitude and understand of mental health and learning disabilities.
- Have experience of working in line with CQC requirements.
- A level 4 NVQ or equivalent qualification in Care Management.
- Excellent working knowledge of Care Standards Act.
The Service Manager role will suit candidates who are experienced Care Home Managers, Residential Care Managers, Registered Managers, Service Managers, Deputy Managers, Supported Living Managers.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Nichola Mellings 0121 3622326.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us