- £25000 - £27000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
8 bedded learning disability service
Salary: £25,000 – £27,000
Are you an experienced service manager? Do you have experience of working with adults with learning and/ or physical disabilities? Are you looking for a role with a progressive organisation?
If so I want to hear from you.
The role is based in an 8 bedroomed transition home for 8 people between the ages of 18 and 65 with learning and physical disabilities that supports people to improve their life skills, promoting independence and helping them to move from residential care into supported living.
There are many duties involved in the role of Home Manager including:
• Ensure that excellent standards of support are provided to the people who use the service and ensure that all person centred care plans are reviewed and updated regularly
• Maintain a profitable service through monitoring of cost control, maintaining high occupancy levels, fee adjustments and effective budgeting
• Ensure that the service achieves and remains compliant with the National Minimum Care Standards, health and safety, financial regulations, company policies and procedures
• Maintain a full complement of staff within the service through recruitment and the use of bank staff to cover staff shortages
• Ensure that all staff have completed all mandatory training and training specific to the service
• Ensure all staff supervisions and annual appraisals are completed on time Achieve excellent internal and external audits of the service
• Take responsibility for personal development and attendance at training
• Ensure excellent knowledge of current policies, procedures and governance affecting the service and the company
The successful candidate will be an experienced Manager with experience of working within the learning/ physical disabilities arena. You must be able to lead a staff team and have excellent communication skills.
The company is a large care group that care for individuals with varying needs including elderly care, dementia, mental health, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour. They are undergoing a huge period of change and have a vision for the future that all team members are working towards. This is an exciting time to be joining the group and an excellent opportunity to grow with them.
This position will be suitable for: Home Manager, Care Manager, Residential Manager, Care Home Manager, Nursing Home Manager, Mental Health manager
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314