Service Manager needed for a specialist care and rehabilitation provision in Leicester. Salary up to £40K dependent on experience and qualifications.
As the Service Manager you will
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a medium sized service.
- Promote a caring environment which provides residents with a high standard of specialised personal care.
- Ensure the home meets all regulatory and statutory requirements, including CQC, health & safety and local authority requirements.
- Ensure the service and its resources are managed effectively, economically, and efficiently.
- Ensure staff receive required levels of supervision, training and support.
- Lead and develop the team.
The successful Service Manager will have the following skills and experiences:
- Have experience working within a complex care environment, as a Senior, Team Leader, Unit Manager, Service Manager or Deputy Manager.
- Willingness to learn and looking for progression opportunities.
- Hands on and lead by example approach.
- Minimum of a NVQ / QCF level 3.
- Must be a car driver.
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Claire on 0121 362 2319 or APPLY now!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.