A Service Manager is needed for a learning disability service in Huddersfield. The successful applicant will oversee the day-to-day operations of a residential home, supporting adults with learning disabilities and complex needs. Salary £30K.
The services cater for adults with complexed needs. What makes these services special is the residents have lived here for long lengths of time and are provided with a safe, warm and stable environment allowing them to truly call these ‘services’ homes.
As the Service Manager you will;
- Provide leadership and management to the staff team
- Complete person-centred assessments
- Ensure the implementation of individual care plans for all service users
- Be hands-on, lead from the front and provide a flexible approach
- Take part in the duty on call
To be considered for this role you will need;
- QCF / NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care as a minimum
- Experience of supporting people with learning disabilities
- A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is essential
- Previous leadership experience within a similar service – Deputy or above
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.