***Required: A new Service Manager to work for my client***
If you’ve got a background in abi rehabilitation and legislation then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Interested? Then read on…
Tell me more about the role…
You will be primarily responsible for managing a abi rehabilitation service based in Stowmarket.
Based in the company’s Stowmarket office, you’ll report to the Deputy Director of Operations and will be tasked with the following:
- Managing, leading and overseeing the clinical leadership, rehabilitation, care and support within the service, ensuring effective clinical governance
- Safeguarding of service users, carers, staff, volunteers and visitors
- Clinical leadership and practices
- Implementing business and financial plans
- Managing the referral and waiting lists
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who’s got a background in abi rehabilitation and legislation.
They’ll also need you to have experience of:
- The theories and treatments
- Person management including recruitment, induction and development of staff
- Running and chairing meetings at a strategic level
- Conducting clinical audits
In addition, you’ll need the following:
- A NVQ level 5 in Health and Social Care
- Hpc or equivalent qualification
- A relevant clinical qualification
You’ll also need to be the following:
- Able to prioritise, manage and delegate own workload and their teams
- Self driven and motivated
- A great communicator
- A natural leader
If you’ve got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Service Manager role and we’d love to see your CV.
Please note: You’ll need a full driving licence for this position. Please do not apply if you do not have one.
What can I earn?
This Service Manager position offers a basic salary between £47,000 – £50,000 per annum.
In addition you’ll get other benefits which include 33 days holiday and pension.
Tell me a bit about the hiring company…
The business you’ll be working for is a charity that supports disabled people to live flourishing and fulfilled lives.
They’re a company that people want to work for because they want to make a difference to society and are a charity.
As a business they work continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Is there anything else I should know?
In this position you’ll be needed to work some weekends, as well as occasionally working shifts and covering on-call in unsociable hours.
Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
If you think you’re the perfect fit for this Service Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Service Manager position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Care Manager, Registered Manager or as a Regional Manager.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.