We’re looking for a Service Manager for a Supported Living services in Kingswood, salary up to £36000K. The successful candidate will be joining a small, reputable organisation that provides support to people with learning disabilities and autism within the Bristol area.
They are a dynamic organisation who are passionate about supporting vulnerable adults to live as independently as possible.
This role is to oversee the day-to-day operations of the community services. Due to the support they provide, they aren’t registered with CQC, however they do work as if they are registered. They are extremely passionate about what they do, so they want someone who is all about the quality of care.
The small service has around 21 clients, who receive 6 to 26 hours of support a week. (Non receive overnight support).
Your role as the Service Manager will be to;
- Recruit, mentor and lead staff.
- Provide supervision, support and guidance to the staff team.
- Formulate policies and procedures approved by higher management to ensure effective and efficient operations of the services and activities.
- Ensure all records are properly maintained in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Ensure the clients are receiving the best support.
To be considered for the role of Service Manager, you will need;
- Minimum level 3 Health & Social Care, with the willingness to complete the QCF 5 in Leadership & Management.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of working with learning disabilities and autism.
- Experience of staff management and leadership within supported living
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.