We are looking for a Service Manager for a 12 bedded supported living services in Dawlish. Salary £25K.
The successful candidates will be working with a passionate organisation who care about outstanding services, both in community care and supported living. They specialise in supporting adults with complex needs, including autism, learning disabilities and mental health.
Reporting to the Registered Area Manager, the Service Manager will be responsible for:
- Recruiting, mentoring and leading staff.
- Providing supervision, support and guidance to the staff team.
- Formulating policies and procedures approved by higher management to ensure effective and efficient operations of the services and activities.
- Ensuring all records are properly maintained in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Ensuring the clients are receiving the best support.
To be considered for the role of Service Manager, you will need;
- Minimum level 3 Health & Social Care, with the willingness to complete the QCF 5 in Leadership & Management.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of working with learning disabilities and autism.
- Experience of staff management and leadership within supported living or outreach services, Deputy Managers / Assistant Manager will be considered.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.