- £32000 - £34000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Service Manager for a residential care home for adults with learning and physical disabilities. The role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package and offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced Deputy or Head of Care, with a good amount of experience with Mental Health or Learning Disabilities, to take on a Service Manager level role in a small home dedicated to improving the lives of the residents.
The role is based in a purpose built residential home which cares for adults between the ages of 18 and 65 with learning disabilities, Physical Disabilities and autism. The home does provide clinical care to the residents, therefore a nursing pin and would be highly desirable, however this is not essential. Due to the nature of the role, the ideal candidate will have a good amount of experience of working with people with Mental Health and/or learning disability.
There are many duties involved in the role of Service Manager including:
- Provide care for the residents on a daily basis undertaking general care, as required, including periods on night duty if necessary
- Ensure the home is compliant and meeting all regulatory standards at all times
- Contribute positively to the setting and development of care standards
- Responsible for the assessment of care needs
- Responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of care programmes
- Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging their development
- Working closely with the Clinical Team to uphold clinical standards
The successful candidate will be an experienced Service Manager with experience within Learning Disabilities/Mental Health. You will ideally be qualified to QCF Level 5 or equivalent. A nursing qualification would be desirable however is not essential. You must be able to demonstrate your knowledge of CQC policies and procedures and have a commitment to deliver a quality service.
The company is a large care group that care for individuals with varying needs including elderly care, dementia, mental health, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour. They are undergoing a huge period of change and have a vision for the future that all team members are working towards. This is an exciting time to be joining the group and an excellent opportunity to grow with them.
Interested? Click to apply or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us