- £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Service Manager (Children’s Residential Care)
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000 DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm with NO on call duties
I am recruiting for an experienced Service Manager to join a well-established company who provide residential services to children and young adults. This role will be base in Liverpool on a Full Time, Permanent basis with the working hours being Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm with NO on call duties.
Along with a good basic salary, the company offer competitive holiday allowance and excellent opportunities to progress in the future.
As Service Manager, it will be your responsibility to work with the Registered Managers across the group and oversee a total of 5 homes within the locality. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited too;
– Act as the main contact for all external agencies
– Assume overall responsibility for the Registered Managers within the group
– Work to an allocated budget
– Take a lead role in the preparation of tenders and new proposals
– Implement policies and procedures
– Maintain a quality service
– Identify areas for improvement and act accordingly
– Participate in training and ensure all staff members are adequately trained
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent (as a minimum) with the willingness to work towards QCF Level 5, if not already held
– Experience of working within a similar position would be highly desirable
– Background of working in children’s residential care at a management level
– Excellent knowledge of OFSTED
*A Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL to be considered for this post
Interested? Please click the “apply” button and forward a copy of your CV as soon as possible.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us