- TBC - £55000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Service Manager – Neurological service
Leading provider of high quality care and support
Up to £55,000 + benefits
Coburg Banks are pleased to be working with a leading provider of high quality care and support across the whole social care spectrum for both children and young adults.
The Registered Manager we require will join this fantastic service which gives 40 service users with both Neurological and physical disabilities their care needs and requirements. With a team of over 60; the successful candidate will have had previous experience at this level recently, within the physical disabilities and neuro disabilities sector, along with an (RMN) nursing qualification, ideally.
- Work closely with the Service Development Team, participating in the selection and compatibility of potential new residents, their assessment, and transition into the home if appropriate.
- Ensure that all service users have a dynamic support plan, which involves the person as far as is possible, takes account that persons’ needs and aspirations, and is reviewed regularly.
- Hold responsibility for ensuring that the home operates in accordance with all statutory requirements, using the National Minimum Standards as a benchmark for good practice.
- Ensure that the home offers a safe environment geared to creating opportunities for the personal development of service users, taking into account practical, physical and emotional needs.
- Take a lead role for risk analysis within the home, ensuring that appropriate assessments take place, and plans put in place to minimise risk where necessary.
- RMN, RMNH, RNLD NURSE Qualification is a requirement
- Five years’ Service Management experience within a Neuro service ideally
- Good CQC ratings in previous services managed
- Able to demonstrate good career stability
** A Full UK Driving License is desirable for this position **
The Salary Package:
28 days holiday plus bank holidays
In return for hard work and commitment our clients offer a competitive salary package with the opportunity for professional development, along with some excellent benefits including health-care plans, discounts off travel agencies, supermarkets, high street shops, eateries, leisure attractions including Drayton Manor, Legoland and the Sealife Centre.
All positions are subject to a satisfactory DBS Check and satisfactory references.
The Salary is up to 55,000 dependant on experience; our client would consider a relocation package for the right candidate.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us