- £25000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently recruiting for a Registered Service Manager for a Supported Living Service in Oswestry. You’ll need a background in managing services for people with Learning disabilities, an open and positive management style and NVQ level 4 /RMA.
My client can offer an excellent working environment, a charity for people with learning disabilities they are passionate about the support they provide to their service users and staff.
The Service Manager Role
As the Service Manager you will be responsible for the Management of Supporting living services and Outreach services for adults with Leaning disabilities in the Oswestry area. Specifically………..
- You’ll lead, manage and motivate the staff to develop and grow, conducting supervision and appraisals.
- You’ll ensure that the people that they support receive the highest levels of care and support
- You’ll be the Registered Manager with CQC and ensure that the service is compliant with CQC’s standards, that accurate records are kept up to date to demonstrate excellent practise
- You’ll work directly with the people that they support using person centered approaches
The Sucessful Candidate
- You’ll need at least 2 years experience of working at managerial level, ideally you’ll be working as a Registered Manager / Service Manager
- You’ll need to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of CQC standards and regulatory requirements
- You’ll have direct experience of using person center approaches
- You’ll have a positive attitude
- You’ll need to be qualified to NVQ level 4 or RMA
Interested? To be considered for the Service Manager post, please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us