- £25516 - £33737 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Manager to join this established care provider specialising in the care & support of adults with learning disabilities.
Service Manager to continue successful delivery of person-centred domiciliary care and supported living services for adults with learning disabilities in and around Cornwall.
Based in Truro, the service offers high quality and CQC compliant care to vulnerable adults with learning disabilities and/or autism.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
• You will have responsibility for all aspects of care and support to ensure that each service user receives the agreed standard of support through undertaking regular reviews of quality in consultation with service users, families and other professionals.
• Make sure all staff comply with all safeguarding and CQC Requirements
• Work closely with parents, carers, social workers, local authorities and other external care professionals
• With an excellent ability to engage with local communities and other agencies, you will promote the services using sound commercial and financial acumen to manage, network and develop service delivery in line with company budgets.
The Service Manager will need to:
• Be qualified to at least an Diploma level 5 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
• You will have a proven track record in delivering excellent standards of care, with a full working knowledge of current statutory, regulatory and best practice guidelines, including CQC and REACH Standards.
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be able to effectively manage an existing staff team
• Must have full UK Driving License
• Competitive salary based upon experience & qualifications
• 33 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays), rising by one day for each
completed year of service
• 3% Contributory Pension scheme
• Performance Related Pay
• Life Assurance from date of commencement of employment (2 x annual salary)
• Entitlement to a vehicle for the purpose of your role or an equivalent car allowance
• Ongoing training & development opportunities
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply.
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button or call Kelly on 0121 362 2315 for more information.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us