- £25000 - £25000 per month
- Job Type:
- Much Wenlock
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client is looking to recruit an individual with extensive experience within the Learning disabilities sector, somebody who is passionate about supporting people with Learning disabilities and challenging behaviours to be in control of their own lives. You’ll need some management experience to take up the Service Manager post and you’ll manage a residential service for adults.
You’ll be responsible for managing a team of staff, ensuring that they are working to the organizations values, and that they support clients in a person centered way. The aim of the service is to focus on enablement and maximising independence for the people who use it.
The Service Manager will be managing a residential service for adults with moderate learning disabilities, challenging behaviour and complex needs.
- Lead by example in the provision of high quality care
- To take responsibility for quality within the service by implementing and ensuring compliance with the company’s clinical governance and quality assurance systems.
- Ensure all records and documentation are comprehensive and reviewed regularly, including the recording of internal and external audits, ensuring regulatory compliance at all times.
- Act as a role model to staff at all times.
- Lead and manage an empowered, engaged, motivated and highly effective care team encouraging them to make a difference to service users’ lives, whilst providing the highest quality care.
- Develop and deliver an annual service development plan with your staff
- Maximise revenue by achieving the highest possible level of occupancy,
- Monitor and control all costs by regular review of expenditure against budget
- Be registered with CQC
The Successful Candidate will;
- Have extensive experience in supporting service users with Learning disabilities
- Be passionate about empowering people with learning disabilities to make their own decisions and take control of their own lives
- Have management experience – ideally as a Registered or Service Manager however we will consider deputy manager’s looking for progression
- Ideally have the NVQ level 4 / LMC / QCF 5 but we will consider applicants who are working toward it
Interested? If you meet all of the criteria above please click ‘apply’ to submit your CV for consideration. Please don’t delay your application; interviews are to take place ASAP
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us